Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Japanese School Bag Review



Just like a seifuku I have wanted a Japanese school bag for a long time. Im currently working on my Natsuo Maki cosplay for AnimeNext this year . It was the perfect opportunity to convince myself to buy the school bag! I originally wanted to buy the bag from Jlist/jbox but when I went to buy it the one I wanted (the cheaper one) was no longer available. (it is available now and the links for the bag I purchased and others I have found will be linked below).

I decided to purchase my Japanese school bag from Amazon. I placed my order on April 6th and my bag arrived May 7th.  I was provided with a tracking number. I can already say that I love this bag the only problem I have is how long it took to arrive. My bag sat in china ready to ship for over 28 days! I am really upset about that. I ordered a package from Japan(which I will do a review on later) that came in less time than this bag!

Besides the shipping, the quality of the bag itself is great! I was so pleased with how true to the picture it was! It arrived in a grey post bag and it was sealed in a plastic bag. The bag was brand new , no marks or dirt!





The front of the bag has two pockets. The smaller pocket has a decent amount of space, it is a great spot for a phone or small camera. the larger pocket has a zipper on the top and has a lot of space! it has mini pockets for pens and pencils.
smaller pocket


Larger front pocket


pen/pencil pockets
side view of bag


water bottle holder inside!


extra pocket for folders/papers/notebook

Bag comes with longer strap

how the strap looks on

The bag has plastic feet. They are very sturdy and well attached.

close up of feet.


Review Overview

Shipping: 3/5 (I think it took way to long)
Quality:  5/5
  Design: 5/5
Fit:5/5 perfect size-very roomy

Bag Links
(I cannot speak for the quality of these bags)

I hope this helps!
Happy Shopping!
Bubbletron <3

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I was wondering if you use this bag other than just for cosplay? I ordered a similar one off of ebay and I want to use it for both cosplay and to use as a school bag/purse at college ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't broken it in yet. I plan on doing that this weekend at the convention but I would say it's definitely durable for everyday use! I think that's a great Idea to use it as a purse/ college bag! I put a lot of books in my bag to stretch it out and it holds the weight really nicely and it doesn't hurt your shoulder! I might actually try using it during the upcoming semester! :) thanks for commenting!

      Delete